In order for us to continue to grow, we are always on the lookout for the best talent to join our team after all we are only as good as our team.
We are always looking to see talented CVs from individuals just starting out in their career or a heavyweight in their field.
We are a forward thinking practice and we genuinely want our staff to enjoy coming to work, therefore we have kept this in mind when creating an enjoyable working environment. We also believe in developing an ethos of teamwork within the practice through organising regular socials for our team.
If you believe you have what it takes to work at our dynamic practice, we would love to hear from you.
Please send your C.V along with a brief covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Accounts Assistant – Llandrindod Wells
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic individual wanting to take the next steps in their Accountancy career at our Llandrindod Wells office. We would expect great attention to detail, a willingness to learn and a wonderful ‘can-do’ attitude. Our business is all about win:win. We want to give you as much as you give us. We make it a priority to ensure all our team have the best possible package that includes holidays, flexible work hours, work environment, and training to name but a few.
So if you are looking to move forward in your Accountancy career, we would like to hear from you. We work with a huge variety of businesses, so we’re after someone who is eager to learn and loves to get their teeth into a challenge!
Duties could include:
- Processing regular bookkeeping jobs to a high standard;
- VAT return preparation;
- Assisting with the preparation of annual accounts for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies;
- Assisting with the preparation of personal tax returns;
- Client interaction on a regular basis;
- Office administration duties as required and a whole host more!
- GCSE Maths and English at grade C and above (Required)
- Experience within a financial role (Required)
- Accounting Qualifications such as AAT (Preferred)
- Excellent IT Skills (Experience with specialist accounting software such as Sage or Xero would also be an advantage)
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional and motivated
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Driving Licence (Preferred)
We are heavily invested in technology and the way in which we interact with our clients. So if you are looking to join a firm of forward-thinking and innovative accountants you need not look any further. Please do not hesitate to get in touch for an initial chat.
We are really excited about this position and can’t wait to meet our next rising star!
Competitive (Dependent on experience)
10 October 2022
Call 01874 622528 or email email@example.com for more information.