In order for us to continue to grow, we are always on the lookout for the best talent to join our team after all we are only as good as our team.
We are always looking to see talented CVs from individuals just starting out in their career or a heavyweight in their field.
We are a forward thinking practice and we genuinely want our staff to enjoy coming to work, therefore we have kept this in mind when creating an enjoyable working environment. We also believe in developing an ethos of teamwork within the practice through organising regular socials for our team.
If you believe you have what it takes to work at our dynamic practice, we would love to hear from you.
Please send your C.V along with a brief covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Accounts Assistant - Brecon
We are looking for an Accounts Assistant to join our growing team at our Brecon office. The position is full time, working 35 hours per week.
Our ideal candidate will have a desire to develop a career in Accountancy. They will possess ambition, drive and enthusiasm. They will show a willingness to learn with a tenacious can-do attitude to achieve consistency in your work. A mathematical mind and the ability to easily process and learn accounting principles is key to the success of this role.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Preparation of annual accounts for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Preparation of VAT Returns
- Preparation of Management Accounts
- Compliance tax work in respect of individuals, partnerships and companies
- Assisting with the day to day management of client relationships
- GCSE Maths and English at grade C and above (Required)
- Accounting Qualifications such as AAT (Preferred)
- Experience within a financial role (Preferred)
- Excellent IT Skills (Experience with specialist accounting software such as Sage or Xero would also be an advantage)
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional and motivated
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Driving Licence (Preferred)
Competitive (Dependent on experience)
Email a CV and cover letter to email@example.com
11th March 2020